Lot’s of you will find it hard not to snack on so called “junk” food during the day. Well if you find you snack most when you’re at home, we have a few simple little tricks you can follow.
- Throw out, or give away most of the (really) unhealthy food you have in your cupboards.
- For some of you we know that could be quite a lot, but trust us, it’s worth it in the long run.
- For each snack you would usually buy, try to find a healthier option to replace it.
- If you usually snack on a cereal bar, why not replace it with a banana for some healthy and unprocessed carbs.
- If you like a sugary hit, a sweet & crisp apple is a great choice!
- Try to stay away from refined sugar. Eating sugar leads to craving more sugar which is a dangerous cycle.
- Try to replace sugar in your coffee with a small amount of sweetener.
Photo Credit: https://www.flickr.com/photos/italintheheart/3792771452/